Thursday, December 11, 2008

Commentary on the pictures below..

So since I do not know how to write comments about each picture as I post it, I will give you the run down. These go from most recent to the middle of October. The top is us at the Joseph Smith Memorial building in downtown SLC. Gary played his violin there last weekend and we took a family picture in front of the big tree. After that are pictures from Bella's friend, Ava's birthday party (can you tell there was a princess theme) Since I did not have any of the costumes, Ava let Bella borrow a Sleeping Beauty costume. Now I am normally not all into the Disney princess thing(it can go overboard) but I thought Isabella looked SO cute! After those pictures are the ones from Thanksgiving I think. We were at my family reunion in Austin, TX. There are also some of Bella with her cousin, Sasha. They are very cute together. We visited with them before we went to the reunion. Then I think there are some ultrasound pictures of Leo. One showing his "manhood" and the other of his little profile. The belly shot is when I was about 22 or 23 weeks I think. Then we have more from Austin when we visited Gary's sister during one of his interviews(the job he is actually taking!!) I think that is it..I know it is a lot of pictures but I have been behind on posting. I am now almost 28 weeks(yay 3rd trimester) and all is well with the pregnancy. I had an appointment to day at my house with my midwife and after the holidays she will come every 2 weeks..now's when I hope it will go fast. I start my hypnobabies class the 1st week of January and I am very excited to learn all I can. Well, enough from me..until next time...

2 comments:

Becca said...

Hypnobirthing sounds really cool. Maybe I'll look into it next time if this VBAC is successful. I'm glad everything is going well for you!

Chelsea said...

Bella is getting cuter and cuter each day. These pictures are so fun! Isnt being pregnant fun?